Data Controller’s details:
Registration number of legal entity: 300585126
Headquarter address: J. Jasinskio g. 16B, LT-03163 Vilnius.
Tel. +370 5 247 7611
Data about the Data Controller are collected and stored at the Vilnius branch of the State Enterprise centre of registers.
We confirm that the data of visitors of the website of the Data Controller will be collected in accordance with the applicable requirements of the legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. Our company has all reasonable technical and administrative measures in place to protect our collected data about website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and alteration. Employees of the data controller are committed in writing not to disclose or disseminate information received at the workplace to third parties, including the information about visitors to the Website.
Persons under the age of 14 cannot provide any personal data through our Website. If you are a person below the age of 14, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before submitting personal information, and send/submit it to us.
If you have any questions, comments, or comments regarding the Internet Security Policy, you can contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone +370 5 2477611.
What personal data do we collect, store and use?
- The information that you provide in your request forms (your full name, e-mail, your questions);
- Information from third-party sources. We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (as permitted by applicable law) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you.
- Other information we collect. We may also collect other information about you, your device or the way your use the content of our site, with your consent.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (for example, subscriptions or marketing information), but in this case, the Data Controller will not be able to provide you with the latest offers, to contact you promptly when you have the most appropriate offer for you.
How do we use your information?
We can use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Sign you up so that we can contact you for consultation, respond to the request. *
- For direct marketing purposes. *
- Otherwise, with your consent. *
⃰ Please be advised that you have the right to oppose or to cancel your consent at any time to process your data for the above-mentioned purposes indicated with an asterisk.
Who we disclose your information?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- If your consent to the disclosure of personal data is provided;
- For companies that provide services on our request, for example, businesses that help carry out billing operations to conduct marketing activities. We will only provide as much of your personal information as it will be necessary for these partners for the particular service to be performed, and these companies may not use the information they receive for purposes other than the provision of services to us.
- Other parties, when required by law, or necessary to protect our information society services.
- To law enforcement agencies in accordance with the procedure provided by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The cases when we can disclose your information to other parties:
- in order not to violate the laws or respond to a mandatory legal process;
- to confirm the legitimacy of our actions;
- in order to protect the Data Controller, his rights, property or to ensure their safety, except where the interests of the data subject or the fundamental rights and freedoms which necessitate the protection of personal data take precedence over the legitimate interests of the Data Controller;
- in other cases with your consent or legally upon your request.
How will we protect and how long will we retain your personal data?
The Data Controller must implement appropriate organisational and technical measures intended for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing. Bear in mind that, although we take appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
In case of breach of personal data security, the Data Controller informs the State Data Protection Inspectorate without undue delay and, if possible, within 72 hours after becoming aware of a breach of personal data security, unless the personal data breach should jeopardize the rights and freedoms of natural persons. If the personal data breach is not reported to the State Data Protection Inspectorate within 72 hours, the reasons for delay must be attached to the report. In the event of a breach of personal data security that could seriously jeopardize the data and rights of natural persons, the Data Controller without unjustified delay informs the data subject about the breach of personal data security.
We protect your personal data for up to 5 years after your last use of our services or content, unless your consent for processing your personal data is provided for a different term. At the end of this deadline, personal data shall be deleted in such a way that they cannot be recovered. Your personal data received for direct marketing purposes will be processed no later than until withdrawal (cancellation) of the consent for marketing.
Your guaranteed rights
We guarantee the implementation of these rights and the provision of any related information at your request or in case of your query:
- know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data (right to know);
- to have an access to your personal data and to be informed of how they are processed (right to access);
- to request the correction, destruction of your personal data or suspension of the processing of your personal data, save for the storage (right to rectify);
- to object to the processing your personal data, including direct marketing, including profiling;
- to request to delete your personal data or suspend the processing of your data (right to destroy or right to be forgotten);
- the right to require the data controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to limit);
- request your personal data transfer (right to transfer);
- the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate;
Any request or instruction above relating to the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to provide the Data Controller directly upon arrival at the company or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of such request or instruction, the Data Controller shall, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request, provide an answer and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request. When submitting such requests, the data subject should not manifestly abuse his rights; in the event that the data subject abuses his rights, the Data Controller shall have the right to require the data subject to reimburse the administrative costs associated with the execution of such requests. The data subject’s refusal to process his personal data for direct marketing purposes shall respond promptly, within the shortest possible time but no longer than in 72 hours.. In order to prevent further processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, it must be ensured by the employee of the Data Controller responsible for data protection.
The Data Controller may not give you the conditions for the implementation of the above-mentioned rights, where in the cases provided for by law it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, violations of professional or ethical conduct, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Third-party websites, services and products on our websites
The Data Controller’s website may contain third-party links to their websites and services that are not controlled by the Data Controller. The Data Controller is not responsible for the safety and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must be careful and read the privacy notices applicable to third-party websites and services that you use.
The data subject must provide the Data Controller with complete and correct personal data of the data subject and inform about the relevant changes in personal data.
The Data Controller is not in a position to fully guarantee that its website will function without any interruption and that it will be fully protected against viruses. The Data Controller is not liable for damage, including the damage resulting from interference with the use of the website, loss or damage to data caused by deliberate damage to the data subject or third parties acting with the data subject’s knowledge, their actions or omissions, including the entry of misleading data, other errors, other misuse of the Company’s website. In no case shall the Data Controller take any responsibility for direct or indirect damages related to the use of the materials available on its website. The data subject is informed that any material that the data subject downloads, reads or otherwise receives using the Data Controller’s website is obtained solely at the discretion and risk of the data subject, and therefore the data subject is responsible for the damage caused to the data subject himself or his computer system.
It is prohibited to reproduce, translate, adapt or otherwise use any part of the Data Controller’s web site without the prior written consent of the Data Controller. It is prohibited to perform any other actions that violate or may violate the Data Controller’s intellectual property rights on the website and also contravene fair competition.
All disagreements and disputes shall be resolved by negotiation. Failing to reach an agreement, the disputes are resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.